Regulus - Avio.com
2385
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-2385,page-child,parent-pageid-2491,eltd-cpt-1.0,,avio theme-child-ver-1.0,moose-ver-1.7, vertical_menu_with_scroll,smooth_scroll,blog_installed,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive
 

Regulus

REGULUS

Regulus is a French company with registered offices in Kourou, French Guiana. Established in 1989 by the Italian company BPD based in Colleferro and the French state owned company SNPE (« Société National des Poudres et Explosifs »), it is currently 60% controlled by Avio SpA, and for the remaining 40% by ASL SA (Airbus Safran Launchers). Regulus is a global leader in the production of solid propellant and for the loading of large rocket engines. The company performs the solid propellant loading of the four segments that make up the Boosters of the European launcher Ariane 5 and of the first-stage engine (named P80) of the Vega launcher. At the Regulus facilities, activities have recently started for the development and industrialization of the propellant for the new P120C engine that will power both the future successor to Ariane 5, i.e. Ariane 6, and the upgraded version of the Vega, i.e. Vega C, whose first launch is scheduled for 2019.

By using this website, you agree to accept our cookie policy. find out more

Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.

Chiudi